Reading Wizardy Herbert and the Mobius Slipknot on pastebin...
- Mobius Slipknot seems to be heavily influenced by AURYN?
- "The same Bandicoot" concept seen in Homestuck - two individuals based on the same template, which then diverge - also shows up in Wizardy Herbert, as a property of the Mobius Slipknot - as long as one has multiple copies of the same text, one can pull multiple copies of the same character into the real world. This appears to explain the older version of himself that Herbert saw on his Seinfeld tapes, and how Grant Anonama and Slinus Marlevort can apparently be the same person and not be the same person at the same time.
- Existential angst represented through amnesia - the trio of kids (Herbert, Beatrix, Russet) cannot remember large chunks of their pasts, or why they exist, as a consequence of the Mobius Slipknot's use
- The Wizardy Herbert excerpt written by Roxy makes much more sense in the context of the original novel than it does as allegorial foreshadowing for homestuck. Examning it in the Novel's context, it appears as though the characters have re-entered the shitty "Wizardy Herbert" story that was written by Herbert's brother-by-adoption, Louis Eggwood. Obviously Hussie had to change a few details to indicate a female author instead of a male one for the homestuck version, but nonetheless that is what happen.
- General Metafiction Bullshit
- Fort Pizzahut